The Chase 2020 Fundraiser – Prizes to be won!
The Chase 2020 fundraiser has been set up to help NHS Charities Together support the fight against COVID-19. For your chance to get your name or company logo onto The Chase Championship rainbow roof, that will be worn at most race meetings throughout the 2021 season in the UK and potentially The Netherlands, all you need to do is as follows:
- For a minimum £10 donation you will get your name added to the rainbow roof.
- For a minimum £20 donation you get your name added will also get one entry to the Rainbow Stox Experience (Each £20 = 1 entry so £40 would get 2 entries and so on) OR a limited edition Chase 2020 t-shirt (let the fundraiser know which you want).
- For a minimum £30 donation you can add your company logo and get one entry to the Rainbow Stox Experience.
- For a minimum £40 donation you get your name added, one entry to the Rainbow Stox Experience and limited edition Chase 2020 t-shirt in NHS blue.
Of course, all donations are kindly received.
Rainbow Stox Experience
The BriSCA F1 family are helping to push the fundraising effort even higher. Everyone is coming together to offer some amazing stox experiences that any stox fan or any motorsport aficionado would love.
Full details are pending official release and more prizes to be announced but will more than likely include:
- Track days (various formula)
- Workshop open days (COVID-19 permitting)
- Ticket subscriptions
- Other stox experiences
First prize announced!
The first official prize to be announced for the rainbow raffle comes from former BriSCA F1 driver and former BSCDA Chairman, Ian Higgins.
Ian has very kindly donated a 2021 driver for one full meeting in one of the Stoxkart hire cars.
To be in with a chance to win this or perhaps another on of the prize pool, all you need to do is donate a minimum of £20 to the GoFundMe page to enter. Don’t forget your name will also go onto the rainbow roof.
Second prize announced!
The first “money can’t buy stox experience”. The next official prize for the rainbow raffle comes from current BriSCA F1 drivers Nigel and Jake Harrhy.
Team Harrhy has kindly donated a Sunday lunch for four people at Barston Lake, followed by a private workshop tour at Harrhy HQ.
This will likely take place post COVID-19 at a mutually agreed date between the Harrhy’s and the lucky winner!
Third prize announced!
The next official prize for the rainbow raffle comes from current BriSCA F1 driver and E-Series commentator Mark “ECL” Sargent (326).
Mark has confirmed that a track day with Team ECL will be on offer with some ECL merchandise thrown in too!
Date and venue to be confirmed at a later date.
Fourth prize announced!
The next official prize for the rainbow raffle comes from current BriSCA F1 driver and former BriSCA F2 World Champion Daz Kitson (732).
Daz has confirmed that a track day in his F2 for one (plus three spectators) is up for grabs followed by drinks at Kitson’s Bar at his HQ.
Again, date and venue to be confirmed at a later date.